Monday, November 18, 2013

Choo-Choo

Good Morning Crafty Friends,
I hope you had a great weekend!  I finished my second project for my Copic Class gals.  I'm using another image from Digi My World's Christmas Morning set but designed it as just a boy's card, not Christmas.
I intentionally left the banner blank and will fill in with a sentiment later. 
 I recently signed up for Marie Gamber's Backgrounds class at Color Me Creative.  I met Marie at a crop and just oooohed and ahhhed at her amazing Copic creations.  She takes coloring to a new and exciting level and I was thrilled when she shared that she taught online classes.  Anyway, I've just started the series and decided to add a little bit of her technique on this card.  It's called a "Marbleized" background.  I have a lot more to learn and will definitely need to practice, but it's sure fun.
Supplies used for this project:
Markers:  Copics
Cardstock:  Echo Park Bundle of Joy
Micron fine black pen, Signo white gel pen
rick rack

I'm entering this card in
Send a Smile 4 Kids - Anything Goes for kids
I hope this week is off to a great start.
Photobucket

2 comments:

Melissa said...

Love this image.. prefect for a little boy. The background is wonderful. :)

Lisa said...

This is so adorable!! What a sweet image!! You colored it perfectly!! His hair looks amazing!! Happy Monday :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...