Wednesday, February 26, 2014

Keep it Simple


Our theme at Delightful Challenges is KEEP IT SIMPLE.  
I love the CAS style - it's pretty much my go-to style when designing.
For today's project I used Sad Pup from Digital Delights by Louby Loo.


My supply list is pretty short- it is, after all, a keep it simple challenge:
Cardstock:  Authenitque
Ribbon:  American Crafts
Sentiment:  Missing You Sentiment set (Digital Delights)
Markers:  Copics

Join our challenge by linking your KIS project to Delightful Challenges.

This week's sponsor is
http://magnoliastamps.us

offering a surprise package valued up to $15


Photobucket

2 comments:

NanaConnie said...

Awwww, he needs a pat on the head or a hug, Larelyn. Love the plaids and polka dot mix in the papers.

Lisa said...

Oh, this is so sweet, Larelyn!! That little guy is so adorable!! I love the colors and papers you used!! Have a great weekend :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...