Sunday, March 16, 2014

She Loves Mustaches!

Good Sunday Morning, Crafty Friends!

My daughter absolutely loves the mustache craze and I try to make her things whenever an occasion arises.  Hubs drove down to southern California to meet up with her and the Texas Tech softball team she coaches so I made a little something to send along.

SVG Cutting Files.com has added a complete set of pop up box card files to the store.  Do they ever make creating these cuties easy!  Now you can spend your time working with goodies to go inside.  You can find the svg files HERE.  This delightful paper is from Canvas Corp and the embellishments are from various sticker sets.  All of the embellishments are mounted on clear acetate strips (leftover Spellbinders packaging).  I also used Bo Bunny double dot paper for the outside bottom panels.  This box closes to create a 5.25x6.25 card with all embellishment inside so when opened, it's a fun surprise.  I used my WR envelope board to make the perfectly sized envelope.
BtW, she loved it!

Have a beautiful day.

Photobucket

3 comments:

Pia S said...

Cool papers and a fab design!

Sandra said...

I love your box. It is so cool! The papers are nice too.

Brenda said...

OMGosh Larelyn this card box is adorable!! Love, love those papers and I love the 'stashes too. The sentiment is just to cute. Great job with this. Hugs

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...