Tuesday, April 8, 2014

What the French Toast!?

Hi Crafty Friends,
Sorry I've been away for a bit.  We were driving to Texas to spend some time with our daughter.  We arrived Sunday and I have my temporary craft area set up so I've been creating.
Today is hubby's birthday so I used some cut files from SVG Cutting Files and got busy with the Silhouette.  Hubs loves Hershey Nuggets so how perfect are these little treat boxes?
This is the Candle Nugget Box (it has 6 different fronts!).
The sentiment is from Jaded Blossom's So Many Birthdays set.  The paper is American Craft and the twine is from The Twinery.

This little treat box uses two of the newest cut files, Nugget Easel Drawer Box and Kawaii Wine Glasses (I didn't use the Kawaii faces).  The sentiment is another from Jaded Blossom's So Many Birthdays set.
This morning my daughter asked me to make a card for one of her players who got hurt this weekend.  I wanted it to be fun and make her laugh.  What do you think?
I used the Kawaii French Toast file and a sentiment from Jaded Blossom's Kawaii Sentiments.  The papers are Bo Bunny Double Dots and Bella Blvd.  
Thanks for stopping by.  I'll be back on my regular posting schedule this week with a new post for Digi My World tomorrow, Delightful Challenges on Thursday, and Open-Minded Crafting Fun on Saturday.
Photobucket

1 comment:

Kate said...

These creations just look so Awesome. Love it.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...