Wednesday, July 23, 2014

Add Ribbon


Hi Crafty Friends,
It's time for Delightful Challenges.  This week our challenge is to add ribbon.  I decided that since I was doing a "scene" card, I would use the ribbon as part of the scene so my ground is made of American Crafts dotted ribbon.
For my image I've used Swinging Dolly from Digital Delights by Louby Loo.

I used my Silhouette to cut out this file from Miss Kate Cuttables.
The card is 5x7

Here's a close-up of the digital image.  I did cut off the branch on the top.

I hope you'll join in our challenge.
This week's prize sponsor is


 Link your project HERE.

Photobucket

3 comments:

Jane Savage said...

This is so clever, Larelyn! Love how you’ve used the ribbon to create ‘the grass! This has a wonderfully dimensional feel! xx

Julie Odil said...

I have trouble with scene cards. Yours, however, is fantastic!

Maire Gamber said...

Your card has a great dimensional look and I love how you used the ribbon!
Hugs,
Marie

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...