Tuesday, July 8, 2014

Have a Sunshiny Day

Hi Crafty Friends,
I'm having so much fun with my Silhouette and SVG Cutting Files.  Today I made a treat/gift box perfect for summer goodies or, in my case, necessities for a day in the sun (lip balm, hand sanitizer, and sun screen).   The cut file is the Sun Glass Treat Box found HERE.

The monthly challenge at SVG Cutting Files is "only three colors" hence the white, purple, and gray.  I used the Flag dies from Jaded Blossom along with a stamp from JB's Happy Summer set.  I also used JB's gusset gift bag to hold the gifts and finished off the project with washi tape and Doodle twine.
Thanks for stopping by.  
Photobucket

3 comments:

BugBites said...

This is so cute! Love the purple and perfect combo of treats you filled it with. Thanks for linking up at SVG Cutting Files.

Melissa said...

So fun! Thanks for playing along at SVG Cutting Files :)

GiGi said...

This is just FABULOUS Larelyn! LOVE the purple sunglasses and how you filled in the box with the sun goodies! Thanks for playing along at SVG Cutting Files!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...