Tuesday, July 15, 2014

Make a Splash


Hi Crafty Friends,
Today is my design team day on the Digi My World design team blog.   I'd like to share a cute summer project using the Digi My World Mermaids set.


This set has some really cute images as you can see:
Mermaids

I added my mermaid to Jaded Blossom's new Candy Caddy die and also used the Ticket Book die and a sentiment from the Happy Summer set.  The little fish is part of the Fish On set.

I also used my own homemade crinkle ribbon and some Queen & Co. Bubbles.  The waves were cut using a border punch and I colored the mermaid with Copic markers.

Thanks for stopping by.
Photobucket

3 comments:

DIANA L. said...

Beautiful card Love the design and great coloring. Have a blessed day
DIANA L.
http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com http://dianamlarson.ctmh.com

Sandy Palmer said...

All I have to say is... FABULOUS!!!! :)
Hugs,
Sandy.

Kate said...

She is gorgeous. Love your creation here and the coloring looks Amazing.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...