Saturday, October 4, 2014

It's a Squarey Monster!

Hi Crafty Friends,
Today is my first day as the Guest Designer at SVG Cutting Files.  As you know, I design for Annie's digi/clip art blog, Digi My World, and now I get a chance to share her wonderful SVG Cutting Files with you for an entire month!  I'm fairly new to using SVG files (have been a Cricut gal for years!) and I'm loving every minute I get to spend using my Silhouette.

The month of October will be largely devoted to introducing you to Annie's newest licensed product,
Squarey Monsters!!  These little guys/gals/monsters are so much fun.  I'd like you to meet two of these delightful monsters who will be available in the store on Friday.

 First up is Melon E4, all ready to share a yummy treat.

And next is Lure.  I'm sure Lure would love to follow you home!

Other SVG Cutting Files used:

Jaded Blossom products used:
Cheesy Pick Ups (not available at this time - see Cheesy Pick Ups 2)

The fence, vines and watermelons are from the Silhouette Online Store.  I also used the Martha Stewart Drippy Goo border punch, my own handmade crinkle ribbon, gems, and Scrapper's Spools.

I'm sure you'll love these wonderful Squarey Monsters.  You'll be meeting a lot of them this month on the SVG Cutting Files Blog.

You can also visit the Squarey Monster Facebook page HERE.

Thanks for stopping by.  I'll be sharing more of Annie's SVG's next Sunday.
Photobucket

1 comment:

Georgiana said...

Both projects are so fun!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...