Thursday, November 6, 2014

Christmas Candy Molly

Good Morning Crafty Friends,
It's NEW RELEASE day at Digital Delights by Louby Loo and the Delightful Challenges design team is sharing all the fabulous holiday images HERE.  My new image is Christmas Candy Molly - she's so cute holding her bowl of peppermint candies.

I did a print and cut on the Silhouette and then used Copic markers to color the image.  Molly is on a Spellbinders lacy oval to which I added some faux stitching.  These papers have been in my stash - I just love this holly pattern - which, by the way  - is this week's challenge, using patterned paper.
A little bow tied around the panel, some Wink of Stella Brush glitter and Stickles, and Molly is ready to send.

You can join in our challenge by linking your project to Delightful Challenges.
This week's sponsor is





www.diesrus.com

Photobucket

4 comments:

Sandy Palmer said...

Larelyn, you did a wonderful job on this Christmas card! Love the fold! Great set of paper, and Christmas Candy Molly is beautiful out front!
Hugs,
Sandy.

Jane Savage said...

Love that gorgeous paper, Larelyn and Molly is such a cutie!!
Have a lovely weekend! xx

Robin Parker said...

Larelyn, although I hate peppermint candy, this adorable little guy would convince me to try one. Your red/white bow is the perfect touch.

Migdalia said...

I love this card!! Adorable!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia
*Crafting With Creative M*

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...