Sunday, November 23, 2014

Christmas - It's Coming!!

Hi Crafty Friends,
Welcome to another post as Guest Designer for Jaded Blossom.
 It's that time when I go into overdrive trying to get ready for the holidays.  I like to get my cards out early in the month and I try to make each one different.  However, when the mailing list is over 60 names long and I'm a dyed in the wool procrastinator, it's time to exercise a little crafty creativity and try to do more with less, if you know what I mean.  I got out two Jaded Blossom stamp sets, Winter Wishes, and Christ is Born and some Jaded Blossom dies, Layered Frame and Journal, Flag, and Mini Tag Dies 2 and got to work.
Here are my cards mixing and matching stamps, papers, and ribbon:




All of the images were heat embossed which I think added a special touch.
When you've got a lot to do in a short amount of time, Jaded Blossom comes to the rescue.
Photobucket

5 comments:

Crafting on Caffeine said...

These are all so beautiful! Great Job!!!

Unknown said...

Can you share the size of your card and how you cit it I am new at card making

NanaConnie said...

These are magnificent, Larelyn! Love tall the red and the sparkle is terrific. :-D

Melissa said...

Gorgeous cards!

Chriss America Real said...

It is snowing outside my window right now and looking at these Christmas cards really makes me feel like Christmas! So lovely & elegant!

If you have a day when you aren't going to post anything would you please post my prize giveaway? I don't have many entries and no new followers.

Happy Thanksgiving!

Chriss
www.chrissandlou.blogspot.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...