Wednesday, November 26, 2014

Happy Thanksgiving Eve!

I hope you're finding a little crafty time during your Thanksgiving preparations (or are you making your Black Friday lists LOL???).


Each year I make table treats for our Thanksgiving celebration.  Turkey Poop seems to be the favorite so once again I made Turkey Poop bags using a free file released by SVG Cutting Files during the Thanksgiving Mini Hop.


I've also used the following Jaded Blossom goodies:
Scallop Slider and Topper Die
Flag Dies
3 x 4 bag
Turkey Poop stamp set

And while you're here - - -
My friend, Chriss, from Scrappin with Chriss and Lou, is having a give away.  Just click the picture on my sidebar to read her blog post and find out how to enter her give away.

Have a wonderful Thanksgiving!!!

Photobucket

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...