Tuesday, December 16, 2014

Friends are Best at Christmas


Hi Crafty Friends,
Today is my design team day at Digi My World.  Have you visited the store lately?  It is completely revamped and updated.  I hope you'll take a look.  Also, exciting news for the new year - we have new design team members and will be posting EVERY day beginning in January 2015 - woohoo!  There will be new releases coming your way along with future blog hops!!!

I just love the adorable Penguin Trio and decided I'd use all three for today's project.



These yummy papers are from the Doodlebug Designs 6x6 Frosty Friends paper pad.  I added some icicles and a snowflake using Jaded Blossom's Winter Dies.  The sentiment is from DMW's  Holiday Blessings clip art set.  I colored the image with Copic markers and added a gem and some twine to complete the card.

Thanks for stopping in today.  

Photobucket

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...