Wednesday, December 3, 2014

Twinkle, Twinkle

Hi Crafty Friends,
It's challenge time at Delightful Challenges and time for a new release at Digital Delights by Louby Loo.  
Our challenge is to add something sparkly.  My new release image is Christmas Pudding Ginger.


I put Ginger on the Treat Tag Die from Jaded Blossom and added some sparkly tule.  The holly is a Martha Stewart punch.  More sparkle was added with glitter card stock, Stickles and Wink of Stella brush glitter.

This week's prize sponsor is

Scrapyland - http://www.scrapyland.com/

Prize $10 store cert


I hope you'll find time to join in our challenge.

Photobucket

4 comments:

Jane Savage said...

I adore that sweet image Larelyn (and not just because he’s made of gingerbread!!)! Love how you have put him on a tag to make your topper too! xxx

somethingcraftybydottie said...

I just stop by to visit and I must say your Cads and tags are just beautiful Job.
Go bless

maybe you can come visit me I am a follower and you are welcome to be a visitor of mine I would like that


http://somethingcraftybydottie.blogspot.com/

Robin Parker said...

Larelyn, love the knotted tulle. The gingerbread background paper is so cute. Great way to twinkle your Christmas pudding.

Nancy said...

Love it.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...