Monday, December 22, 2014

You've Been Kissed

Hi Crafty Friends,
I was so lucky to be given another opportunity to be a guest designer for Jaded Blossom.  You know how much I love their stamps and dies - a bit of an addiction, I think!  Thanks Michelle and Candace for the second go round and for feeding my addiction.
Since Christmas is only three days away I figured it's time to think beyond Christmas from a crafty standpoint.  So, I've made this cute little Valentine treat box using Jaded Blossom goodies.

For this "sweet treat," I used the Goodie Bag Die, Mini Tag Dies 2, Valentine Dies and a stamp from Sprinkled with Love.  The sweet Lil Cupid Girl is a digital stamp from Digi My World.
The image is colored with Copic Markers.  I added a little sparkle with Wink of Stella and Stickles.
Thanks for stopping by.  Have a very Merry Christmas!!!
Photobucket

7 comments:

Chaunnelle said...

Super cute

Melissa said...

So adorable! Great idea for the next crafting season ;)

Michelle said...

so very cute !!! love the coloring job the hair looks amazing !!! thanks for being our GD today !!!

Jamie said...

This is awesome!

Candace Pelfrey said...

This is so stinkin cute Larelyn!! I love your coloring. It's amazing! Thanks so much for being a guest designer this month!
~Candace

Crafting on Caffeine said...

I so need to start practicing my coloring! This is just so cute! Love the little cupid!

BugBites said...

Larelyn- you always amaze me with your beautifully colored projects. This is just so sweet. Glad to see you as a guest designer at JB this month. Merry Christmas
.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...