Tuesday, April 14, 2015

Enjoy Your Vacation

Hi Crafty Friends,

I made this card especially for the Cut It Up Challenge #68 - Use black, kraft, + one other color.
I just picked up the new release dies from Jaded Blossom and couldn't wait to use them.
I think the turquoise, kraft, and black make a great beach theme combination.  I've used Jaded Blossom's Tropical Dies, Dimensional Banner Dies, and Aloha stamp set.  Everything was cut with my trusty Cuttlebug.  I added a touch of twine, some Queen&Co jellies, and a little inking.

Thanks for taking a look!

Photobucket

3 comments:

Cut It Up Challenge Blog said...

That looks really pretty, Larelyn. I like that color combination, also.

The kraft is the perfect color for those beach cuts!

Thanks for joining us for our Kraft + Black + 1 Other Color challenge at Cut it Up!

Evelyn
http://mylittlecraftblog.wordpress.com

Lisa said...

Gorgeous!! I love the colors and design!! It makes me think of the beach so it's a happy card!! Love, love it my friend!! Have a great day :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Migdalia said...

WOW!! Absolutely BEAUTIFUL!!!
Have a wonderful day,
Millie
Crafting With Creative M

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...