Wednesday, April 15, 2015

I Love My Dog

Hi Crafty Friends,
It's time for my Delightful Thursday post.  This week I'm using the Jubbly Dog image from
 Digital Delights by Louby Loo.


I colored the image using Copic Markers.  The card base is one of the new Flip Card Bases from SVG Cutting Files.  The tag is from JoAnn's and the ribbon, gems, button, and twine are from my stash.  The papers are new from Bella Blvd.

I'd like to enter these challenges:
Cards in Envy:  Child's Play
Creative Cutting Challenge:  #51 Anything Goes (card base is an SVG file)
The Cutie Pie Challenge Blog:  #86 All About the Boys (and cute)
The Paper Shelter:  #199 For the Boys

Thanks for stopping by.

Photobucket

10 comments:

Nikki said...

Great card design. Love the image. Thanks for joining us at The Paper Shelter.

Nikki

Sandy Trefger said...

Super cute card! I love the fold and design of it and of course that cute puppy! Thanks for sharing with us at Cards in Envy!


~Sandy
Sandy’s Crafty Creations Blog

Judith said...

Such a cute male card Laurelyn - perfect for our challenge at TPS this week - thank you for playing along with us hugs judith x

Lisa said...

Sooo cute!! The doggie is adorable!! I love the papers and design!! Have a great day :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Lisa xx said...

Ooooh this is super cute! This little chap is adorable and what a gorgeous combi of papers.

Thank you for joining in with the Cuties xx

Kathy S said...

OH - how fun is this! Very interactive and sweet. The coloring is magnificent with your tones of grey and beige. Thanks so much for entering at The Cards in Envy challenge this week. Take care.

Anonymous said...

I love your card! The colors you used and all the elements really make it wonderful. (And I love my dog too, so it touched my heart!) Hope you'll join us again at the Creative Cutting Challenge.
Cindy
DT Leader

Sassy Raggedy said...

This is just adorable. I love it...Hugs, joann

wendipooh13 said...

love the colors and cute doggie!!! Thank you for sharing with us at Cards in Envy!

Gem x said...

Great shape card, the dog is super cute, thanks for entering into the Cutie Pie Challenge. Gem DT xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...