Wednesday, August 26, 2015

Under the Apple Tree


Hi Crafty Friends,

It's my day to post at Digi My World.
Today I'd like to share a project which I will link up to the DMW Members Page on Facebook.  This is the final week of the  Fall Challenge (have you entered yet?).

This image is the Apple Park digital stamp which I cut out using a Jaded Blossom Card Mat Die and colored with Copic Markers.

Apple Park


Digi My World August Challenge
1. Create a "Fall" project with a purchased image from Digi My World.
2. Challenge runs from Aug 14 to Aug 28.
3. Link your project at the Facebook Fan Page, HERE.
4. Digi My World will message you on Facebook, so they can send you your FREE Digital Stamp.


Photobucket

2 comments:

Scrapper69 said...

So Pretty Lareyln! I LOVE that Paper from Carta Bella --- Lovely Image too! :)

Theresa
Theresa’s Crafty Creations

ScrappyHorses said...

She is adorable!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...